Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"No Reservations" Written by Harvey Pekar Illustrated by Tara Seibel
























This story was published on SMITHmag.net but has been removed for some unknown reason. It's totally bogus, but NO WORRIES! We hope you enjoy it here at The Alternative Project
{T.A.P. Comix}


This
Rock CityTerminally Ill comic story is also getting published in an underground mini comic
{T.A.P. Comix#1}
. Along with the limited edition Rock CityTerminally Ill Comic mini Harvey and I put together in 2009. A paypal is being set up for future purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing your lovely artwork with us.

    - Anna Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favorite NO RESERVATIONS episode in a comic written by Harvey Pekar, my favorite comic strip author, rendered beautifully by Tara Seibel, my favorite comic book artist- what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete